• Using the Ducted Gas Central Heating Add-on Refrigerated Air Conditioning Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning with your multi-appliance Manual Control Owner’s Manual Please keep this important manual in a safe place. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that regular maintenance is carried out on this ducted heating / cooling product. Failure to do so will void all guarantees beyond statutory and legal requirements.
• First Startup Or Restart After Shutdown. 16 HEATER MAINTENANCE.. 17 General Maintenance..17 Scheduled Maintenance..17 PROBLEM SOLVING..18 ADD-ON Refrigerated Air Conditioning.19 GENERAL INFORMATION..20 Important Notice..20 Data Location.. 20 Assembly..20 Page 2 Bonaire Control Systems.
Bonaire Vulcan Summer Breeze Ducted Heating Manual Turn to Plum Heating and Cooling for air conditioning, gas ducted heating, Download your easy to use Breezair evaporative air conditioner / evaporative cooler Owner's Manual here.
• No Seasonal Maintenance.. 29 TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE..30 Control setup..31 SETTING UP THE CONTROL - GENERAL..31 Before Starting..31 Installation..31 USING THE SETUP MODES..32 Product Identification..32 CODING..32 Auto-Coding..32 Page 3 Bonaire Control Systems. • Unit - Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioner.36 Unit – Ducted Heating..36 Unit – Dual Cycle Refrigerated Air Conditioning.37 Ductwork..37 Site..37 Customer Hand Over..37 Warranty..38 SERVICE..42 Page 4 Bonaire Control Systems.
• Heating – 3, 4, 5 Star Ducted Gas Central Heaters. Dual Cycle Cooling - Refrigerated Air Conditioning (cooling only) designed to Dual Cycle to Ducted Gas Central Heaters. Fresh Air Conditioners - Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioners. Page 5 Bonaire Control Systems. • Warranty service work must only be carried out by Climate Technologies service division or its authorised service providers. See warranty section. SSEMBLY There is no assembly required of these Ducted Heating or Cooling products.
Your Dealer or installer will carry out all assembly and commissioning upon installation Page 6 Bonaire Control Systems. • Turns the unit ON or OFF MODE Pressing the MODE button cycles you through the available unit operation options. Pressing the UP button increases the fan or temperature setting. DOWN Pressing the DOWN button decreases the fan or temperature settings. Page 7 Bonaire Control Systems. • Adjust the fan speed or the temperature setting using the UP DOWN buttons.
(The icon(s) availability will vary according to the Appliances selected.) STEP 4 Press the ON / OFF icon to turn unit off. Page 8 Bonaire Control Systems. • • Continuous fan – (COOL Dual Cycle Refrigeration) The fan symbol will be displayed in addition to the COOL and snow flake indicating the fan will run continuously while the condenser cycles on and off. Page 9 Bonaire Control Systems. • • To remove the child lock press and hold the UP and DOWN buttons together for 3 seconds. The padlock symbol will disappear from the screen display when the child lock has been removed. Page 10 Bonaire Control Systems.
• Should you require a service call on your product please have this code ready for our service operator. To reset the unit and clear the fault, simply turn the control OFF then ON. Where possible the unit will resume operation immediately Page 11 Bonaire Control Systems. • Please keep this important manual in a safe place. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that regular maintenance is carried out on this Ducted Gas Central Heater. Failure to do so will void all guarantees beyond statutory and legal requirements. Www.climatetechnologies.com.au Page 12 Bonaire Control Systems.
• If the Err is displayed, turn the control OFF then ON and the unit will be ready to resume operation. Please refer to your problem-solving chart to assist resolving other problems. Page 13 Bonaire Control Systems. • The control will run the heater until it measures temperature a little above your SET TEMP. The Page 14 Bonaire Control Systems.