Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just for you. Passionate about something niche?
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Questions regarding setups, equipment advice, or personal inquiries that primarily benefit the individual over the broader subreddit community should be submitted in the stickied Weekly Questions thread, also accessible from the Submit a New Question button above. Be sure to use the search bar to browse for your answer - you just may find what you're looking for! Photo and image posts must also include a 300+ character description, story, or review of their content. Posts without adequate description will be removed automatically. If your post is removed you can still add a 300+ character comment with the description and it will be approved automatically.
A list of album titles is not an adequate description. No meme or rage comic image posts.
Feel free to post them in the comments. Posts specifically intending to buy, sell, or trade vinyl or stereo equipment are not permitted. Please visit in order to sell, trade, and seek albums. Do not make a post to share download codes. These belong in! Harassment Policy: It is inevitable that users will appear from all walks and times in life, causing us to have disagreements.
This can lead to constructive, unique and enjoyable content and we sincerely encourage you to share your opinions based on experience. However, harassment against other users of any kind is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. If you find yourself in a conversation that is moving toward personal differences and confrontation, please have the mindfulness to remove yourself from the situation. Please report harassment as such so that we can investigate. Post get removed? So that we can check it out for you.
Have questions? We'll be glad to assist you within our Weekly Questions Thread. Please ask for help by using the Submit a New Question button above. Community Resource Threads: - for new users and veterans alike, this is a community generated collection of our favorite resources pertaining to collecting, buying, selling, and anything relating to records. - a collection of sub-generated discussion posts centered around a specific piece of equipment or album pressing. Join in on the reviews to share your input or to suggest our next review. Vinyl-Related Subs and Sites: - Buy, Sell, and Trade.
- Releases and Preorders. - Deals, deals, deals! - Quality Audio Reproduction.
- Warm Vintage Sounds. - Shellac and Phonographs.
- Rap and Hip Hop. - Metal, Sludge, Doom!
- Hidden Gems Passed. - Antique Reproduction. - Bleep, Bloop, Game Over.
- General Disc Jockey Convo. - Scratch, Juggle, and Flair. - It's Worth a Shot!? - Bargain Bin Hauls. - Share Your Setup.
- Buy, Sell, and Trade UK - Buy, Sell, Catalogue. - Check Record Prices. I saw them too.:) The buddy of mine who bought the ticket for me did so because I got him into HHT and MBD.:D MBD remembered me from previous shows they've done out here(I have some old merch of theirs) and this time I actually wore the PJs for their set. They were so happy about it. Throughout the show I had great chats with most all the band and at the end I got some awesomeness from Sarah, Dagan, and their merch guy.
(I feel terrible since I forgot his name!) In addition to a drum stick I was SHOCKED to look into a paper bag and find these: I then turned around because someone (Sarah) tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't know at the time but this (Yes, that's me and my cargo bike with an ottoman strapped to the back) It was a most incredible night. I've been super bummed that I couldn't participate in their kickstarter and get into the Murder By Death forever club. This did a ton to help ease the pain.;) Glad to see that there are some other MBD fans here on Reddit!